Adding a summary and description to your map and the places you features is an important step in creating highly useful and engaging content.
Note: The presence of the lightening bolt icon indicates that Alpaca's AI tools (Alpaca Superpowers) can be used to generate copy for that specific content field. For more details on how our AI tools function, please click here.
Add Place Information
- Locate the pencil icon next to the place you want to edit in the right-hand panel. Click it.
- Next, find the pencil icon adjacent to the place title and click.
- A window will appear, providing spaces for you to enter a summary and description about the place.
- If you'd like assistance, the lightening bolt icon lets you use Alpaca's AI tools to auto-generate the content for you.
Add Overview Content
- Begin by navigating to the 'Basic Content' section at the top of the right-hand panel.
- Click on the pencil icon there to input a summary and description. This will be your hero content that introduces your map/story/trail/itinerary.
- Again, the lightening bolt icon is available if you wish to use Alpaca's AI for content generation.