Do you want to have a download / print PDF option available for your reader audience? If you're on a paid subscription, you can do this!
Here is an example of what a PDF of your itinerary will look like
These are the steps to activate the download / print PDF option
- Open the specific map in the editor
- Look to the right panel: Find the section named ‘Enhanced Content’. It's on the right side of the screen.
- Spot the Pencil: There’s a pencil picture (or icon) next to where it says ‘Project Extras’. Give that a click!
- Enable PDF Downloads: You'll see an option that says ‘Enable Download PDF Options’. It's like a switch. Click on it to turn it on (or off). Don't forget to save when you’re done!
- Got Your Own PDF? Maybe you're a tour operator with a special PDF you've already made. That’s great! Instead of using the automatic option, you can link to your own PDF. Just find the ‘Custom URL’ box above and type in (or paste) the web address where your PDF is stored.
And that's it! Now, your audience can easily download a PDF whenever they want.