When plotting your trip, itinerary or route, you might want to include specific places or points of interest that sit under a main location. These are termed "Sub-locations" or "Points of Interest (POI)."
In this guide, we'll walk you through how you can add these sub-locations to your itinerary.
Once you add a sub-location, it's easy to spot! Look for a grey circle next to it. This symbol indicates that the location is a sub-location or POI.
How to Add Sub-Locations:
There are two methods you can use to add sub-locations:
Add it to an existing stop:
- Navigate to your right-hand panel.
- Find the stop where you wish to add sub-locations and click ‘edit’.
- Look for the ‘Add Sub-Locations’ icon and click on it.
- Now, add these places like you would add any regular place.
- If you want to modify these sub-locations later, follow the same steps as you would for a main stop. To revisit them, they're easily accessible under the 'Sub-locations' tab in your right-hand panel.
Convert a Primary Location into a Sub-Location:
- If you've already listed a stop/place but now want it to sit under another primary location, you can do that!
- Click on ‘Reorder’.
- Drag the desired stop/place, and hover it slightly to the right of the primary location you want it under. You'll see a line indicating it will be a 'child' or sub-location of the primary place.
- Don’t forget to click ‘Save’ to secure your changes.