Are you looking to control how much detail or context is shown when you click a place on your map? Adjusting the map bounds lets you easily set the zoom level. Here's how:
- Clicking a place zooms in or out depending on the map bounds you set.
- Want more detail? Zoom in. Need to show what's surrounding nearby? Zoom out.
Setting the Zoom Level:
- Locate the place marker on your map.
- Draw a map bounds box around this marker.
- Adjust this box by hovering over its lines and dragging them to your desired zoom setting.
- Tight box = Zoomed in, for more detail.
- Large box = Zoomed out, to show more context.
Use these steps to ensure your map displays exactly what you want when a place is selected.