Personalise and customise the appearance of your content with custom fonts and colours.
Choose your Fonts:
You can either;
- Select from our pre-loaded fonts
- Link to your own hosted fonts (It is up to you to check that you have the rights to use any fonts you upload)
- Add a Google font (see example below of how you would add a font from Google)
How to add a Google Font
- Go to fonts.google.com
- Find the desired font family
- Select the required weights by clicking the blue '+' link beside each specimen
- Once done. In the top right corner click on the icon with 3 squares 'View selected families'.
- In the section 'Use on the web', copy the link as indicated by the screenshot below.
- Go back to the 'Brand' section within Alpaca. Under 'Fonts', click the 'Manage' button.
- Paste the link into the link field, and click 'Add'.
- Click 'Save', then your newly added font will now appear in the font list drop down when you edit the font types.
Select a Color Palette:
- Click on the colour circles.
- Use the colour picker or input a HEX value.
- View your chosen colours in the demo content to the right.